Click the highlighted text to open the link
General Government publications and sites:
- “Who is in Charge of What During Major Catastrophes Still Unanswered” Read the article!
- Ready Business FEMA Web resource to help businesses prepare for emergencies
- DHS Private Sector Resource Catalog – A comprehensive list of DHS resources
- PEMA Emergency Preparedness Guide
- FEMA Internet site Federal Emergency Management Agency
- PEMA Internet site Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency
- Are You Ready? – An In-depth Guide to Citizen Preparedness
- READY BUSINESS MENTORING GUIDE
Working With Small Businesses to Prepare for Emergencies
- Disaster Recovery- Government help to recover after a disaster
- Red Cross – Preparing to survive a terrorist act – What You Can Do to Prepare
- Pennsylvania Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network PAWARN – “Utilities helping utilities” to prepare for the next natural or human-caused emergency.
- Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute (http://www.sei.cmu.edu/)
Researches, tests, and disseminates solutions to software engineering problems
- Computer Emergency Response Team CERT (http://www.cert.org/)
Studies internet security vulnerabilities, researches long-term changes in networked systems, and develops information and training to help clients improve security
- CERT Remote Training and Resources (http://www.cert.org/nav/index_gold.html)
A variety of training resources used for educating employees on information assurance and security incident response
- flu.gov (http://www.flu.gov/)
Provides comprehensive government-wide information on seasonal, H1N1 (swine), H5N1 (bird) and pandemic influenza for the general public, health and emergency preparedness professionals, policy makers, government and business leaders, school systems, and local communities.
- Sample Business Continuity Plan – http://www.ready.gov/business
- Fraudulent Identification Warning – Pennsylvania Criminal Intelligence Center Information Bulletin